Friday, January 15, 2010

Etsy Find!



2010 is a year for intentional personalization for our clients. We have a bride honoring her Hawaiian heritage with a lei ceremony during their wedding, a Parisian groom with killer design style and another bride who isn't crazy about flowers but wants a "yummy summer vibe" to her charming August wedding.

When I saw maida vale's post about Peppermint Cloud I knew I had to share this with our client and you, our readers!

I am in love with her creations for their simple and clean styling with plenty of texture to make any bride {or groom} swoon...











As taken from Litton's (Peppermint Cloud) Etsy profile:
The store used to be filled with my random crafts and had no direction. I got into the whole businesss of making wedding relating products because I am recently engaged and was creating things for my own wedding. I like making things myself because it becomes my own and is a unique piece. My problem is that I have a hard time focusing on just one thing. If I sit down to make one hair piece I end up making five...and that's how my store came to be filled with wedding related products.

Happy Shopping and thank you Litton for your lovely creations!

Photography by Stephen Ludwig Wedding Photography of Hawaii.

1 comments:

Nitesh Sharma October 17, 2021 at 10:46 AM  

we love with your creations for their simple and clean styling. Amazing Fashion Club. good blog of fashion. all type fashionable design available in your blog like.. Dress, Jewelry, Necklace and more. Thanks for share this post. If you want to write for us Fashion. Than visit my website Write for us Fashion

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP