Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Simple designworklife



I doubt I speak for myself when I mention I have to set a timer while I'm surfing the web. I love following the many links from site to site as they often lead to great finds like this image from FFFFOUND!. FFFFOUND! is an image sharing site where you can post or search like images that I can easily loose hours in.

This little beauty was posted by designworklife. They are a part of Seamless Creative studio in New York City. In their own words they are "a type-obsessed pattern-freak and a logic-looping webhead."

What I loved about this image (that SC studio found) was the simple period typeface on the storefront signage and the glossy black lighting that accents the sunken wall design. Great example of keeping design simple while still being effective!

Happy surfing!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP