Sunday, January 25, 2009

Yummy!



There is nothing more enjoyable than spending the afternoon in the kitchen baking yummy treats with great tunes! I recently stumbled upon Smitten Kitchen, a phenomenal blog committed to one of the things I love, food. I've had this recipe on my to do list for quite some time but I haven't gotten to it yet (like the gazillion and one other things I would like to do- learn to sew, make veggie lasagna, clean all the baseboards, re-organize my office, be more proficient with my camera, spend more time outside). My hopes by posting this incredibly yummy picture, is that someone (being you) will make Smitten Kitchen's Austrian Raspberry Shortbread. Then of course let us know how delicious they are!!

Happy baking!!

Photo from Smitten Kitchen

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP